Westonbirt School has a picturesque and interesting golf course that is open to members of the local golfing community, offering both membership and pay & play for non members.
The course is set within the grounds of the historic Westonbirt House and provides access to 9 quality golf holes, providing a memorable location for beginners and the more experienced golfer. Upon arrival, you will be greeted with peace, quiet and tranquillity and we ask that you respect this atmosphere whilst on the course and within the grounds.
Membership forms can be requested from email@example.com
On average, 9 holes of golf will take approximately 90 minutes.
Monday - Sunday: £11.22 for 9 or 18 holes, every day. 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
Price includes access to play 9 or 18 holes for 1 player.
Players must keep their eventbrite booking upon their person for the duration of their round. Staff are available to offer assistance between 8am -12.30pm and will regularly patrol the course outside of these hours to provide advice and to ensure that players are able to provide proof of ticket purchase. Please try to avoid our busiest times at 9-11 wherever possible.
Full rules for Westonbirt Golf Course can be found here and include the below:
1. Maintain 2m at all times, between staff, players and car parking
2. Maximum of 2 balls per hole
3. Please wait for the payer/s in front of you to vacate the green before teeing off
4. Leave all flag sticks in position at all times
5. All ball washers and compressors are out of action
6. Do not share clubs
7. Score cards are not provided
8. Do not spend more than 2 minutes looking for a ball
9. Please do not loiter in the car park after or before play
10.The clubhouse is to be used by staff only
Westonbirt Golf Club's fixture list is available here.
Full further details about course and club memberships please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GL8 8 QG
GL8 8 QG